Our Chicago, IL Contract Manufacturing Services
At G.E. Mathis Company, we are dedicated to providing the highest-quality contract manufacturing services in the industry. To meet the demands of our customers, we deliver many part quotes in less than 24 hours. Depending on the project, our lead times are between 1-2 weeks. We handle production volumes of all sizes from our 135,000-square-foot facility, which is fully equipped with the latest manufacturing technology solutions.
Our capabilities allow us to fulfill everything from individual prototypes to high-volume blanket orders lasting several years. Our dedicated team of expert craftsmen delivers superior products, and our facility strictly adheres to our ISO 9001:2015-certified quality management system.
In addition, G.E. Mathis Company can provide the following services:
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) – All Levels
- FAIR (First Article Inspection Report)
- Capability Studies (Statistical Process Control)
- CMRT (Conflict Minerals Reporting Template)
Contract Manufacturing Applications
As a contract manufacturer, we can produce an expansive range of parts and components for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and suppliers. G.E. Mathis Company takes pride in delivering a wide selection of manufacturing capabilities for numerous industries. Some examples of parts we’ve produced in past contract manufacturing arrangements include:
- Frame rails
- Wear parts for the construction industry
- Custom boom tube components
- Truck cranes
- Lifting equipment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do you choose a Chicago contract manufacturing company?
Selecting an ideal contract manufacturer in the Chicago area requires some due diligence on the part of the hiring company. Before selecting a partner in manufacturing, we advise that you look into the following:
- Highlight nearby contract manufacturers with the best potential to accommodate your project. Determine whether each contract manufacturer has the necessary capabilities, equipment, and technology to manufacture your products.
- Identify companies with experience and qualifications relating to your industry or specific project. Research their reputation using industry websites and agencies like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) or Thomasnet.com.
- Consider the partner’s ability to address small and large production volumes, along with their ability to scale with your growth expectations.
- Review ancillary capabilities beyond production itself, such as packaging or logistics, to ensure the contract manufacturing partner can meet your budget.
- Make sure the manufacturer can handle your project in-house without involving too many third-parties that will increase touch-points on your goods and may extend lead times.
- Identify the company’s documentation procedures and lines of communication with customers.
- List your expectations in writing for the partner and discuss oversight expectations, including in-person facility visits and conference calls with company representatives.
- Ask for references from current and former customers.
What are the advantages of contract manufacturing?
Contract manufacturing allows businesses to access manufacturing capabilities that they don’t have in-house. Contract manufacturing provides the following benefits:
- Lower investment costs for equipment and training
- No need to hire and train manufacturing personnel for large-scale projects
- High product quality
- Existing expertise and equipment for manufacturing
- Upfront budget and timeline expectations
Chicago, IL’s Leader in Contract Manufacturing and Custom Metal Fabrication
At G.E. Mathis Company, we deliver a wide range of contract manufacturing and custom metal fabrication services. We are best known for our:
- Contract manufacturing
- Precision laser cutting and etching
- Precision forming and bending
- Precision CNC punching
- Precision CNC plasma cutting
- Metal fabrication
At G.E. Mathis Company, we rely on leading fabrication technologies and a skilled team of engineers, machine operators, and technicians to provide our customers with the best manufacturing services in the industry. Contact us or request a quote to see how our contract manufacturing services will benefit your project.
Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Over 100+ Years of Experience
Trained & Certified Expertise
Reliable Customer Service