In addition to easier access and a totally new design, what else can you expect when you visit G.E. Mathis Company’s brand new website?
Here’s an overview of the latest updates:
1. Improved accessibility – Our new drop-down navigation menu makes it easier to browse our valuable resources along with our company information. The navigation menu is conveniently located at the top of each page, so users can easily access our services, portfolios, photo gallery, and more.
2. More user-friendly experience – With over a century’s worth of experience, we at G.E. Mathis Company pride ourselves on delivering quality services and capabilities to our customers. With that in mind, we’ve ensured that our recently optimized site offers the best possible user experience. We’ve achieved this goal by implementing a completely new and more appealing design, all the while making it simple to access our site on any device, whether it’s a desktop, tablet or mobile device.
3. Enhanced information – We know when users visit a website, they want to find the most current and relevant information quickly and easily. Our new site highlights past projects we’ve successfully completed by showcasing them in our portfolios, which feature jobs in laser cutting, rolling, forming, plasma cutting, and welding. We also provide the most up-to-date information on all of the services we offer, including:
- Laser Processing
- High-Def CNC Plasma Cutting
- CNC Punching
- Precision Forming/Bending
- Plate Rolling
- Hardox Wearparts Fabrication
- Plate Shearing
We encourage you to browse our new site today to learn more about the intricate and close-tolerance fabrication services we provide for a vast range of industries, from agricultural, to chemical, to marine, to high-quality components and much more. You can also always contact us with any questions or learn how we can assist you with your next project.